Q1. Cost of an item is x. It's value increases by p% and decreases by p% Now the new value is 1 rupee, what is the actual value ?
Q2. A right circular cylinder and a cone are there. Base radius of cone is equal to radius of cylinder. What is the ratio of height to slant side if their volume are the same?
Q3. Distance between two poles is 50 meters. A train goes by 48 at a speed of kmph. In one minute how many poles will be crossed by the train ?
Q4. A pole seen from a certain distance at an angle of 15 degrees and 100 meters ahead by 30 degrees. What is the height of pole ?
Q5. For 15 people--each has to pay Rs.20.For 20 people--each has to pay Rs.18. For 40 people--how much has each to pay ?
Q6. If p=2q then q=r*r , if p-odd then q is even, whether r is even or odd ?
a) first condition is sufficient
b) second condition is sufficient
c) both are sufficient
d) both are not sufficient
Q7. If A occurs which of the following must occurs
I. F & G
II. E and H
(a) I only
(b) II only
(c) III only
(d) I, II, III
(e) I, II (or) II, III but not both
Q8. If B occurs which must occur
(b) D and G
(c) G and H
(d) F and G
Q9. If J occurs which must have occurred
(b) either B or C
(c) both E F
(e) both B and C
Q1. What is the ideal op-amp CMRR ?
Q2.For a 13-bit DAC the MSB resistance is 2kohms. What is the LSB resistance ?
Ans. 2kohms * 2 12
Q3. The layer in the OST model handles terminal emulation
Q4. Long int size is
a) 4 bytes
b) 2 bytes
c) compiler dependent
d) 8 bytes
Q5. Find the output of
Q6. FTP is carried out in ___________ layer ?
7. in diesel engine the comp. ratio is ______ then expansion ratio(more,equal,less,...)
8 . carbon help in the improving __ of steel(ductility,malliability,hardness,machinability)
9. pig iron is manufacture in --------blast farness
10. what is the effect of increase arc lenght in building
11. m 62 indicates ------ 6mm outer diameter & 2 mm pitch
12. what rapture failure.
13 . 6 cylinders in a row , n0. of crancks = 1
14. If in a steam power plant vacuum in condenser reduces what is the effect
15. pressure in industrial pneumatic lines -------5 to 10 bar
16. effect of low temp. ( -20 degree ) on carbon steel .
17.method of hardening of machine guides ways
18. method of joining plastic by welding
19. safe method of loading on a cantilever
a) UDL b) center point load c) triangular load having zero at center
20. BMD for UDL in cantilever