BodhBridge Sales Partner / Franchise Model
Responsibilities of BodhBridge ESPL:
- Gives access to established branded products like BodhBridge, Btechguru.com, Placement Ready, MCMF (My Choice, My Future), Local Guru.
- BodhBridge's Marketing Team will support you in answering the marketing/sales queries.
- BodhBridge helps you with its experience to set up your business enterprise smoothly.
- All new partners and their team members will undergo a basic training to understand our products. Specific training will be given on request.
- Access to standard business procedures.
- Operations Support is provided by BodhBridge.
- Placement Ready will be maintained by Bodhbridge
- Good Revenue ensured based on Performance
Responsibilities of the Sales Partner/Franchisee:
- Establish contact with schools, colleges and pitch the product
- Need to invest a small amount of money towards franchisee fee and other capital and operational expenses.
- Give Product Demos to the management of schools and colleges
- Sell the Product to a School or a College
- Mobilize various resources as and when required.
- Responsible for product delivery and service support
- Responsible for cash collection
Eligibility to become BodhBridge Sales Partner/Franchisee:
- Sales Partner should have access to colleges and students
- Team should have good managerial skills and good in marketing and sales.
- Sales Partner should have experience in selling educational products and services to colleges and schools
- Individuals and Companies/Firms across the country are eligible to apply
If you are interested to become Sales Partner or buy a franchisee in your region, you can send your profile containing the above eligibility and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, 09840406181.