1. Two people were walking in opposite directions. both of them walked 6 miles forward then took right and walked 8 miles. how far is each from starting positions?
a) 14 miles and 14 miles
b) 10 miles 10 miles
c) 6 miles 6 miles
2. A person has certain number of cows and birds. they have 172 eyes and 344 legs. how many cows and birds does he have?
3.A person has 14 red socks and 14 white socks in a drawer. what is the minimum number of socks that he should take to get a correct pair?
4.When a number is multiplied by 13,it will become greater to 105 by an amt with which it is lesser to105 by now. what is the number
5.When asked what the time is, a person answered that the amount of time left is 1/5 of the time already completed. what is the time?
6.When I become as old as my father is now, I will be 5 times the age of my son. and my son will be 8 yrs older than what I am now. father+my age=100.how old is my son now?
7.Two peoples on cycles are traveling at 10 miles / hour. when they reach a distance of 50 miles, a housefly lands on the first cyclist and then flies to the other and so onat a speed of 16 miles/hour. what is the distance covered by fly before cyclist meet?
8.My successor's father is my father's son. and i don't have any brothers or sons..who is my successor?
9. The hours remaining in a day is one-fifth of the hours passed in the day. What is the time?
10. My successor is my uncles only brothers son who is his only kid. (some what like this)
11. A and B starts from the same point and moves in opposite direction for 8 miles and 6 miles espectively. After that A turns right and moves for another 6 miles. B also turns right and moves 8miles. What are their respective distance from the starting point?
12. In a pet shop there are 120 eyes and 172 legs. How many birds and puppies are included in these?
13. Two cyclists are moving towards each other at 10 miles/hour. They are now 50 miles apart. At this instance a fly starts from one cyclist and move towards other and moves to and fro till the two cyclist meet each other. If the fly is moving at 15 miles/hour, what is the total distance covered by the fly? 50 80 100
14. Guru's draw has 14 blue socks and 14 black socks. How many socks must be taken to get a pair of socks of the same color? 14 15 13 16
1. which of these checks for structural errors of a language
2. threads in the same process share the same
d) thread id
3.the depth of a binary tree...
4.a program computing log(n) accepts 1000 inputs its execution time is 110 ms...when it doubles n to 2000 inputs. it becomes 120.....and what will be for 4000
5.Algorithm to find the balancing of parenthesis was given and output had to be obtains using
6.which of the following is non preemptive
B. round robin
C. shortest job first
7.problem to find the avg waiting time of sjf.. given the burst times of each process
8.which of the following may be implemented using a stack
A. parenthesis matching
C. local variables stored in runtime
D. all the above
9.which of the following data structures can be randomly accessed giving loc
A. linked list implemented using array
B. singly linked list
C. double linked list
D. both single and double linked list