1. S --> AB|AS
A --> a|aA
B --> b
What is the grammer accepted by the above?
2. How many address lines are needed to address a 64Kb segment with each register storing upto 512 bytes.
Ans. 14 address lines
3. In a computer system the ROM :
(a) contains boot software
(b) is permanent
(c) Both of the above
(d) None of the above
4. The binary equivalent of 3B7F is
Ans. 0011 1011 0111 1111
5. The register used by the shift reduce passing method is
6. A microprogram can be defines as to consist of
Ans. A primitive operation
7. What is the greatest disadvantage of dynamic RAM over static RAM
Ans. High Power and need to refresh every 2 ms.
8. If there are n nodes and K edges in a graph then what is the order of traversing
9. A graph is represented as an adjacency list with n vertices and e edges
What is its time complexity
Ans. O(n + e)