General Technical Test
Note:- * represents answer
1) Which of the following language is a functional language
b) Small Talk
* c) PI/I
2) What is ATM
a)Automated teller machine
b) all time money
* c) Asynchronous ttransfer mode
d) Acttive test moniter
3) FDDI is a
* a) ring network
b) star network
c) mesh network
d) bus based network
4) Which is pure object oriented language?
c) object pascal
* d) Small talk
5) x.25 transfer protocal is used for
a) packet switching
* b) circuit switching
6) What is the binary equivalent of dicimal 269?
* d) 100001101
7) The 4NF is for
a)related to Multi-Value Dependency
b)related to transitive dependency
c) functtion dependency
d) non trival function or multi value dependency
8) the LRU algorithem
a) pages out pages that have been used recently
b) pages out pages that have notbeen used recently
* c) pages out pages that have been least used recently
d) pages out the first page in given data
9) A search procedure which assosiates an address with a key value and provides a mechanism for dealing with two or more values assigned to the same address to the same address is called.
a) linear earch
b) binary search
* c) hash coded search
d) radix search
10) a t-switch is used to
a) control how message are passed between computers
b) echo every character that received
* c) transmit characers one at a time
d) rearrange the ...
11) EE-ROM is
* a) electricity erasable
b) easily "
c) non "
d) effective "
12) which device can sense inventtary data specified in bar codes?
b) light pen
* c) holographs
13)corba stands for ...
* a. common object request broker architecture
b. combined recovery based system
c. code recovery bench architecture
d. none of the above
14)which is non-procedural language?
* a. effiel
c. small talk
15)which of the following language supports associative arrays?
16)which network protocol IBM mainframe and midrange support
* a. SNA
17)the achronym DAN stands for
a.data acess nettwork
* b.distributed area network
c.desktop area network
d.disk access node
18)the program fragment that follows is written in a block-structured
language . Assume that it is syntactically correct and determine its
19)which of the following is responsible for coordinating various
operations using timing signals?
*b. control unit
c. memory unit
d. input/output unit
20) microprocessors can be used to make
*d.all the above
21)FORTRAN implimentation do not permit recursion because
* a) they use static allocation for variables
b) " dynamic " "
c) stacks are not avalible on all machines
d) it is not possible to impliment recursion on all m/c s
22) what does the following code do
var a,b :integer
* a) exchange a and b
b) doubles a and stores in b
c) " b " a
d) leaves a and b unchanged
23) for program segament given bellow, which of the follwing are true?
type link = ^data
data = record
d : record
n : link
var ptr : link;
ptr ^.d :=5.2
a) the programme leads to compile time error
b) " " run " "
c) the programme produces error relating to nil pointer dereferencing
e) both b and a
24) what is the output of the program segament belowif the compiler operates
* d) 8
25) Which of the following is not provided in C?
a) test loops
b) grouping and subprograms
* c) synchronization, coroutines,and parallel processing
e) all the above
26) Data encryption
a) is most used by public billboard networks
* b) " " " financial "
c) canot " private installation
d) is not necessary ..
27) An ideal compiler should
a) be a smaller in size
b) produce object code that is smaller in size and executes faster
c) take less time of compiling
* d) all the above
28) What will be the value of x and y after execution of the follwing
statment ( C language)
n== 5; x = n++; y = --x;
* d) 5,5
29) 1 i:=1;sum:=0;
4 until i=n
let"A" represent the initialization(i:=1;sum:=0)of line 1.let"B"represent
the summing action within the loop(loop 2),and let "i" represent the increment
(line 3).if "T"represents the best contained in line 4,which of the
following regular expressions represents all possiblee sequences of the steps
taken by this program fragment?
a. A(BIT)(BI) T
D. A(BIT) T
E. A(BIT) T
30)consider the production grammer
S -> AB
S -> BC
A -> WA
A -> X
B -> Y
B -> ZB
C -> W
consider this grammer together with one and only one of the productions (A)
through(E).what production from the list may not be added to retain its
status as an LL(1) grammer?
a. S -> CA
B. S -> Z
C. C -> Z
D. C -> BC
E. MORE THAN ONE OF THE ABOVE
31)consider the function below:
assuming that the invocation call is "calc(a,b)"and that "a"and "b"are
positive integers,what result does this function return?
d. a power b
32)in a left-to-right breadth-first search of the tree below,which would be
first terminal node to be explored?
33. which data struture is needed to convert infix notations to postfix
a. linear list
d. stack ans:d
34. recursive procedures are implemented by
35. A linear list of elments in which deletion can be done from one* ents in which deletion can be