Questions will be in three parts
1st part- 40 qns
2nd part- 30 qns
3rd part - 20 qns
There are 5 choices in each qn- 1 2 3 4 5
Here is the qn of arithmetic which are not in order.
1. square root(x)/3 = 243/x value of x ????
2. qn from loss and gain what is the net profit ????? ans. 25 percent
3.if + sign is represented as /, - as *(into,not
power do not confuse) ,
* as - and / as + then what will be the value of
(480+20*20)-16 /12 ???
4. which of the following will come next in the series
IAR, GET , EIV , COX ans.
5. B is in DOUBT in the same way H is in choices.... HOPE , HOUSE , HONEST , INHIBIT
ans. HOUSE(confirm it i am not sure)
6. if P+Q represents P is the sister of Q, P-Q represents P is the father of Q and P*Q represents P is the brother
of Q then which will represent K is the aunt of N
7.In a class puspa ranks 8th from top and 28th from bottom.how many students are there in the class?????
8. 23 percent of a no is 230, 4/23rd of the number is ?????? ans.none of these
9. sum of a number and its one third = 60, 4/5th of the number is ????? ans. 36
10.if A to Z is written in the reverse order which is the 5th letter to the right of the 11th letter from
ans . K
11.In a rectangle length = twice that of breadth , cost of grounding is 60 rupees per meter,total cost is
3600/- what is the length in meter???????? ans. 20
12.qn on sequences which will come next?? 11 13 17 23 31 ? 53 67
13. 18 27 64 125 ? 343 512
14. 2 3 10 15 26 ? 50 63 ans.please
15. 0 2 10 30 68 ? - - (cannot
recall) please find out
16.if simon is taller than A, A is shorter then
gayatri, sharat is taller then............ ans.
17. If a 100m train crosses a platform of 75m in 7.5
secs,another train of 120m coming opposite,
how much time it takes the first train to cross
the second one .. ans. none of these
18. Telegram system, 1st 15 words in x rupees,next
per letter in y rupees, if z > 15 what
is the total cost of c??????? ans.
19. another st line cuts this in two angles, one is 4x+36 degs and another is y degs , what is the value of x?????
20. If 6 is preceded by 8 but not followed by 9
immediately,how many..................... ans. 2
21.in the letter PREDILECTION ,1st and 3rd is swapped,so is 2nd and 4th,5th and 7th,6th and 8th what will be 8th letter from left???????
22.If rup ho la represents anand is fat cup wir ho represents mina is tall la dup mil represents boys are fat and wir lar nap represents tall and
what reprens mina ?????? ans. cup
23.If SINDHU is written as VIEOJT,SURESH is written
as?????? ans.none of these
24.if hit-----> one rupee gain and miss--------> one
rupee loss,one can try 100 times,he got total 30/-,
how many hit?????????? ans. 65
25.In a circle, G is to the left of M , V is to the right of M,R is to the right of V ,A is to the right
of R ,G is to the right of A and M is to the right of G, swap the position of G and R,V and A then who will be to the
left of M
26.there was a histogram qn. given the capitals of 5 companies for the academic year 1995-2000,find out
a> which company will increase its capital consistently???
b> Average capital in the yr 1998?????
c> average of company 2nd?????
d> which company increases its capital by 10%
at 1998 from that of 1995 data were 42.0 in 1995 and 46.20 in
1998 this company is the correct answer.....
e> what is the max. o/p in a yr,ans.. try to sum all the cols and find the max.
this were easy,i can not remeber u have to do it fast.
27. there was a qn on flowchart,which was easy, i can
not recall exactly.
28. in english u have to find out errors in 5 fragments of a sentence ( GRE pattrn) which were easy,
4 qns , and fill in the blanks which were extremely difficult(4 qns) read Barron's guide
also there was a long passage which attempt at last,this was in qn no from 16-20,if it is answer of
18 is choice 2,
19 is 2 and that of 20 is 3
Above are some of questions,the questions may not be in order....ALL THE BEST