Placement Experience :
Written Test :
Shortlisted on the basis of Resume. No written test. GD will be conducted. One round of interview will be there. HR/Resume based questions will be asked.
Profile Offered : Analyst: SIS
• Execute business project requests with significant direction and support from supervisor.
• Build knowledge of business area being supported.
• Independently execute and validate existing processes.
• Begin development of ""value added"" input skills. Work 1-2 projects at a time. Begin to manage their own time.
• To execute single threaded business project requests and to provide support with ongoing business processes.
Pay Scale : 6.7 LPA
Eligibility Criteria : >6.0
General Advice :Prepare well for GD and maintain a good CGPA.
Details about the Company :
Committed to India for over 106 years, Citi prides itself in being a premier locally-embedded financial institution backed by its global network across 100 countries. With over 10,000 employees and US$3.1 billion capital invested, Citi is the single largest foreign direct investor in the financial services industry in India. Citi is a dominant provider of banking and financial services in India and offers a comprehensive suite of products and services to over 1,500 large corporate and multinationals, over 2,500 small and medium enterprises and over 7 million retail customers.
Note: This data is collected from various students across the country.