Placement Experience :
Written Test :
The written test comprises three sections and all are of different time duration.
- 1st section consists of 10 questions on matrices. It will not have any negative marking.13 minutes time will be allotted to solve this section.
- 2nd consist of 20 question on number series.It will have negative marking. The time duration will be 4 minutes.
- 3rd section consist of 10 questions on aptitude.It will also have negative marking.The time duration was 10 minutes.
- Test will be relatively easy and the speed of the solving ability will be checked.
- Shortlisted will be called for GD. GD topics will be interesting and based in the current affairs.
- Interview will be of one round, which will consist of both technical and HR.
Technical will test the stress threshold of the students. HR will be relaxed and basic and usual HR questions will be asked.
Profile Offered : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Pay Scale : 3.23 LPA
Eligibility Criteria : >6.0
General Advice :Be technically strong.
Details about the Company :
International Business Machines, abbreviated IBM, is a multinational computer, technology and IT consulting corporation headquartered in Armonk, North Castle, New York, United States. The company is one of the few information technology companies with a continuous history dating back to the 19th century. IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware and software (with a focus on the latter), and offers infrastructure services, hosting services, and consulting services in areas ranging from main-frame computers to nanotechnology. It has been nicknamed "Big Blue" for its official corporate color. Its business agenda since 2008 has been focused on "Smarter Planet", a vision of using distributed and embedded intelligent technologies to make communities and business work more effectively and efficiently.
Note: This data is collected from various students across the country.