Placement Experience :
Written Test :
It contained three section; English 20 questions, aptitude 20, technical 10 questions. Total time given was 60 minutes
1) Synonym, Antonym, error correction and some simple comprehension questions, word correction. You need to just look out any bank po english book you will surely get through
2) Probability questions
3) Reasoning questions
4) A speed and distance questions.
5) There are 4 conditional questions.
1) A logic gate figure was given and output asked
2) Prifix to postfix change of exp.
3) 3 programs given n output asked
For CS and IT students this part was very easy with very basic question.
Communication test on rising India;
Puzzles, Sudoku, Questions about programming, priject were asked.
Very formal question. Just for 5 minutes.
Profile Offered : software engineer
Pay Scale : 3 - 3.5 LPA
Eligibility Criteria : Above 6.5 CGPA
General Advice :
1.Prepare well for GMAT, CAT or PO exams.
2.Aptitude part is the main area to be concentrated.
Details about the Company :
Wipro Ltd is a giant information technology services corporation headquartered in Bangalore, India. Wipro is one of the largest IT services company in India. It has interests varying from information technology, consumer care, lighting, engineering and healthcare businesses. It is 9th most valuable brand in India.
Note: This data is collected from various students across the country.