Web Research - 93,600 P.A.
About The Company:
The company helps clients increase efficiency, customer satisfaction, and shareholder value by providing value added services like banking, accounting etc. They have three decades of domain knowledge and functional expertise in Business Process Outsourcing.
- Utilizing various search engines to research data about the given entities.
- Capturing the researched information on Excel.
- Extensive use of the internet to retrieve the required information.
- Validating the information at regular cycles.
- Excellent opportunity for freshers with good knowledge of Internet, Excel and good communication skills.
Name of the company will be informed to colleges who are interested to participate in the drive.
- First round: Online test in Web Research
- Further rounds: Interview.
- A nominal registration fee of Rs.100 per student will be collected from students from non-member colleges of PlacementReady towards Placement Ready Service Charge (Assessment, training, recruitment service charge).
- No Registration fee will be collected from students from member colleges of PlacementReady.
- All the registered students for this drive will get FREE ONLINE ACCESS TO PLACEMENTREADY VIDEOS for a period of 15 days. For details about Placement Ready: http://www.btechguru.com/PlacementReadyOnline/
- This will reduce the travel costs to large number of students who are interested to participate in the drive.
The fee will have to be collected by the college and should be sent to BodhBridge Educational Services Private Limited. College can send us the interested students database in an excel sheet with contact details (email id and Phone no.) of the students.
Qualification: Graduation/Undergraduate (min HSC)
Year of passing: 2012
Salary offered: 93,600 pa
Work Location: Mumbai
- Excellent/Good communication skills
- Internet savvy
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Graduation/Undergraduate (min HSC)
- Team player
- Comfortable with 1 year contract.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts
The timings for rotational shifts
Graduation/Undergraduate (min HSC)
Place / Venue
07 Jun, 2012
27 Jul, 2012